Nashville Predators Foundation
The Nashville Predators are committed to positively influencing the community far beyond just the on-ice excitement. Tickets or autographed merchandise donated by the Nashville Predators and the Nashville Predators Foundation must be used to raise money (i.e. auction or raffle), and not as a door prize or giveaway.
1) All requests must be received at least 6-8 weeks prior to the event being considered.
2) Please request a donation in writing on official letterhead of the organization.
The letter must include:
• The organization's charitable or educational purpose.
• The purpose or cause to be supported by the event.
• The date, time, and location of the event for which a donation is requested.
• A copy of the Internal Revenue Service letter granting the agency’s 501(c)(3) status must be attached.
• Please attach your organization's letterhead and proof of 501(c)(3) in ONE attachment as a PDF, DOC, DOCX format.
All donation requests will be reviewed 1-2 months before your event. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.